Page 140 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

its out already

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone have a download link?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing yet

ANYONE KNOW WHATS THIS GROUP MESSAGING TOGGLE IS ABOUT? will we be able to finally set up a group that we can message with one click?

Beta 4 is definitely smoother and faster in operation.

Using the unified mailbox to sync 5 email accounts - there was a slight delay on beta 3, thats now gone.

Switching apps is now very smooth and looks polished.

No iBooks yet for UK yet though.

Just need an update to itunes now to enable backups and folder sync.

Oh and of course a Jailbreak - I miss SBSettings and iRealSMS

I've been out of the game for a while, do the betas still get an error message when being restored using windows? Thanks
    13" 2.9 GHz i7 MacBook Pro OSX Mountain Lion | 32gb iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 JB

You'll find the answer by reading back just one little page

go t stealthbravo's site for Link5

Thanks

Wow I missed all the fun just joining the party
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

@madon thanks lol and my apologies

Thanks
    Anybody tried this on beta4 yet?

Thanks

I'm trying to get it install

Did any of you guys notice that in the App Store there is a little "+" symbol to the link to download an app? Does anyone know what that means? Also, I've been trying to accept the new iTunes agreement on the phone itself, but it keeps telling me to turn cookies on. I already set them, but it still isn't working...any ideas on how to fix it?

I was able to accept the terms without any problem. Maybe try rebooting your device?

I believe the + is for "universal" apps where you get both an iPad and iPhone version when you buy. Some apps give you both versions when to buy. Others require you to buy th iPad version separately (boooooo).

I also was able to accept agreement with no issues. Beta 4 is def sleeker than the rest. Finally my wifi issue isn't an issue anymore. Can't wait for final release so some of my apps will be compatible. Also: I thought backgrounder was a feature to be added. For example if I'm listening to music in the pandora app, I could go to another app and still be listening to my pandora. What's up with that

Thanks

VMWare worked perfectly for upgrading to Beta 4 on my PC

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bxbrova718 View Post
    I also was able to accept agreement with no issues. Beta 4 is def sleeker than the rest. Finally my wifi issue isn't an issue anymore. Can't wait for final release so some of my apps will be compatible. Also: I thought backgrounder was a feature to be added. For example if I'm listening to music in the pandora app, I could go to another app and still be listening to my pandora. What's up with that
    Multitasking is added and works like it is supposed to. Try running a few native apps one after the other. For example I put in an address for a huge webpage that takes forever to load on 3G and went to SMS to send a text while it loaded and then went back to safari and the completion bar in the url had progressed and was still downloading as if I had never exited the app (since I sort of didn't). The reason pandora isn't working for you like you hoped is because the multitasking requires implementation of new API's that apple released with the first beta. No appstore apps will support multitasking until they come out with updated software, most likely their next X.0 update. If you remember last year before 3.0 was released you gradually saw more and more updates in the appstore stating "OS 3.0 Supported" or something like that under the name of the App. Once you see that for the upcoming updates, then the multitasking will begin to work as it should for more and more of your apps.

On a completely different note, I think that I am going to kiss the betas goodbye for a while. I've grown way too sick of the native sounds on my phone; to the point of actually cringing when I get text messages now. I'll stick with 3.1.3 until a jailbreak is released or 4.0 has it's public debut. That being said, I will probably jump back to the final beta once I see most of my apps have been made compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Multitasking is added and works like it is supposed to. Try running a few native apps one after the other. For example I put in an address for a huge webpage that takes forever to load on 3G and went to SMS to send a text while it loaded and then went back to safari and the completion bar in the url had progressed and was still downloading as if I had never exited the app (since I sort of didn't). The reason pandora isn't working for you like you hoped is because the multitasking requires implementation of new API's that apple released with the first beta. No appstore apps will support multitasking until they come out with updated software, most likely their next X.0 update. If you remember last year before 3.0 was released you gradually saw more and more updates in the appstore stating "OS 3.0 Supported" or something like that under the name of the App. Once you see that for the upcoming updates, then the multitasking will begin to work as it should for more and more of your apps.
    Which doesnt that just show that it isnt true multitasking if the apps dont work automatically without being updated?

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post

On a completely different note, I think that I am going to kiss the betas goodbye for a while. I've grown way too sick of the native sounds on my phone; to the point of actually cringing when I get text messages now. I'll stick with 3.1.3 until a jailbreak is released or 4.0 has it's public debut. That being said, I will probably jump back to the final beta once I see most of my apps have been made compatible.

you are def right. i do remember when 3.0 first dropped and apps i add on my phone i was seeing major updates within the appstore to allow the apps to work perfectly with 3.0. Forgot all about that. so in this case once the final release of O.S 4.0 drops we also maybe be seeing more updates in the appstore...thanks

- Iphone 3GS
    - 4.0 Beta 3 Installed

I'm growing fonder of the folders. I wish you could put more than 12 apps in them though. Also, I wish they would close once you open an app from one and go back to the springboard when you exit that app. Anyone agree? I don't seem to use two apps in a row from the same folder. I guess I could put my frequently used apps in one folder instead of using "categories" like Apps, Games etc...

Page 140 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast