Page 127 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

camera problem affects me too, I used b2 for about 15 minutes and reverted

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hey does anyone know how to enable battery percentage on iphone 3g 4.0 (jailbroken)??? I tried adding the boolean gas-gauge-battery (and enabling it) to N82AP.plist but after restarting, my iphone crashed and loaded the itunes restore screen... anyone know how?
    "...Yea, though we walk through the vallley of the shadow of Apple, we shall fear no update, for GeoHot is with us, and in his efforts may we find comfort..."

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Settings>general>usage
    i think

Green Apple
    Thanks
    thats for iphone 3GS... not in iphone 3G...
    "...Yea, though we walk through the vallley of the shadow of Apple, we shall fear no update, for GeoHot is with us, and in his efforts may we find comfort..."

Thanks

Use sbsettings in the more menu extras and options turn on numeric battery.

If your jailbroken

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i thought sbsettings doesn't work on iphone 4.0 beta yet... even if your jailbroken???

Thanks

Your right my bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

It hasnt been updated for 4.0 yet just 3.2 so far

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

T.A. (2010-05-17)

I like battery control a lot better than sbsettings numeric battery. much more customization but it cost, like, $1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can please someone add my UUID to the developer program? I just received my replacement iPhone 3G with a new UUID. Updated to beta 1 but wont activate. Help!! Please PM
    Last edited by shinex64; 2010-04-21 at 06:17 PM.

Whats your website stealthbravo?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Count Tracula View Post
    Whats your website stealthbravo?
    haha.. the OBVIOUS!

http://www.stealthbravo.com

Quote Originally Posted by mooritexxx View Post
    i still get this error
    Yo take note:

When upgrading a device from Beta 1 to Beta 2, you must do one of the following things:

Turn off the passcode before upgrading, and after the upgrade, turn the passcode back on. You might not be able to do this if you have a configuration profile or Exchange policy that requires it. In this case you will have to do an Erase Install.

Perform an Erase Install, followed by a restore of your backup. Your passcode will be erased, and you must enter a new one after the restore.

If you back up your device on a computer running Mac OS X, you must install the Beta 2 SDK on that computer before you attempt to backup and restore the device, otherwise the device will refuse to proceed with the backup. If you also reinstall iTunes, you must install the Beta 2 SDK after installing iTunes.

Oh I don't doubt you. I am just saying for me it's broken. For some of you, it crashes quite a lot. But for most, it seems to work OK.

I have a new 3GS. The installer can't be corrupt, once the data is sent to the iPhone it confirms the image to make sure all those little 1's and 0's are in the right place.
    Last edited by popthaglock; 2010-04-21 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Where can I download the SDK for beta 2 ?
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

Thanks

Is there an update to itunes if you have the SDK? So you can sync and not lose folders and backup as well.

How long until BetaBreak makes it out? I thought we were going to see it soon.

Folders is a UI thing and will be updated with the next (9.2) release of iTunes.

Backups seems to be a bug, perhaps they changed the encryption for the passcode with iPhone OS4.0? So you need to disable it as per the official instructions in order for iTunes 9.1 to back your **** up.

The Beta 2 SDK could have an updated AppleMobileDevice service to fix your woes. You'll need to download it and see. You can find it on the dev portal.

Quote Originally Posted by mombopete View Post
    How long until BetaBreak makes it out? I thought we were going to see it soon.
    you got more chance of seeing thunderst0rm than betabreak

As for the elusive windows DLL's anyone have them?

Quote Originally Posted by popthaglock View Post
    Yo take note:

When upgrading a device from Beta 1 to Beta 2, you must do one of the following things:

Turn off the passcode before upgrading, and after the upgrade, turn the passcode back on. You might not be able to do this if you have a configuration profile or Exchange policy that requires it. In this case you will have to do an Erase Install.

Perform an Erase Install, followed by a restore of your backup. Your passcode will be erased, and you must enter a new one after the restore.

If you back up your device on a computer running Mac OS X, you must install the Beta 2 SDK on that computer before you attempt to backup and restore the device, otherwise the device will refuse to proceed with the backup. If you also reinstall iTunes, you must install the Beta 2 SDK after installing iTunes.

Oh I don't doubt you. I am just saying for me it's broken. For some of you, it crashes quite a lot. But for most, it seems to work OK.

I have a new 3GS. The installer can't be corrupt, once the data is sent to the iPhone it confirms the image to make sure all those little 1's and 0's are in the right place.

Thanks for the tip , but im not even trying to upgrade to Beta 2. I upgraded my 3g from 3.1.3 to 4.0 Beta 1. It syncs fine , I don't lose my folders either , but it wont let me backup. I also don't use passcode for my phone.

also there was no multitasking in the plist, to change it to True. I had to add a multitasking string to the plist, to activate it.
    Last edited by mooritexxx; 2010-04-21 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks

Found a couple more working apps on beta 1 Jailbroken.

dTunes (which means safari download plug-in) and Grooveshark.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mombopete For This Useful Post:

mooritexxx (2010-04-22)

Page 127 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast