Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone wont unlock

Default Phone wont unlock
    I have a iPhone 3GS on 3.1.2 05.11.07 and I used blackra1n and it nothing happens. I unlocked my other iPhone the same way which is the same baseband/firmware. Is there something that changed I don't know about?

THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by nmpeter View Post
    I have a iPhone 3GS on 3.1.2 05.11.07 and I used blackra1n and it nothing happens. I unlocked my other iPhone the same way which is the same baseband/firmware. Is there something that changed I don't know about?

THANKS!
    Try to turn on and off the airplane mode. Or try to reset the network setting.
    If it does not work, you can reinstall the blacksnow.
    good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dtsexpert For This Useful Post:

nmpeter (2010-04-07)

Neither worked

Neither worked
    Reinstall blacsnow by adding www. blackra1n .com repo
    After the repo is added, install the blacksnow again. Hope this works.
    How to add a repo: run cydia--manage---click at source--click edit--click add--type in the repo--then add source.
    good luck
    Last edited by dtsexpert; 2010-04-07 at 02:42 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dtsexpert For This Useful Post:

nmpeter (2010-04-07)

I don't even have cydia on my phone. I bought it jail broken but the only thing that is on the phone is **********, no cydia no rock no blackra1n

I don't even have cydia on my phone. I bought it jail broken but the only thing that is on the phone is **********, no cydia no rock no blackra1n
    I am confused. Without having cydia, how do you know it's jailbroken?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dtsexpert For This Useful Post:

nmpeter (2010-04-07)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You can tell it's jailbroken because those stars in his post represent an app.

Try adding Cydia by using redsn0w 0.9.2 - be sure to only select 'install Cydia' and nothing else. If you can't get it to display that option only, don't run the program.

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    You can tell it's jailbroken because those stars in his post represent an app.

Try adding Cydia by using redsn0w 0.9.2 - be sure to only select 'install Cydia' and nothing else. If you can't get it to display that option only, don't run the program.
    yeah, I am wondering what the stars mean...now you mention it, I have pretty good idea what it is, something that the forum prohibit posting...