Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackra1n Issue.

Default Blackra1n Issue.
    I have a 32G White 3GS. It was on FW 3.1.2. Well last night I hooked it up for it's night charge and this morning when I start my computer I notice that the Phone was updating. Well while it is updating the dog came trampling through and unplugged the USB cord from the computer...

Well after this happened the phone froze, and went into the recovery mode. I figured no problem I would just reboot with blackrain and continue on my way...

No such luck. I havent had to use Blackrain for maybe 4-5 months, and IDK if anything has changed. However, when I run blackrain it runs, and tells me the JB is complete just wait for the device, but all it does is remain on the Pic of GeoHot.

So the phone just shows his picture for about 10min, before going back to the "USB -> Itunes" picture...

I don't want to lose everything I had on my JB Iphone. Any help would be appreciated.

When you state you have not used blackrain for 4-5 months, I assume that your 3gs has old bootrom in it. If so, try to google for custom firmware then restore your phone with it.
    Good luck

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

+1 on the custom firmware. It's the way of the future!