Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard wallpaper problems, please help me out

Default Springboard wallpaper problems, please help me out
    Okay guys and girls, i am haveing some troubles with my itouch. My Winterboard is making my springboard background image not show up, i have tried "user wallpaper" and it has not worked, i have deleted it from ssh and then deleted winterboard, re-installed it 3 or 4 times, tried 100'2 of themes and none is working! it is really pissing me off. i have asked yahoo answers and searched the web for WEEKS! on every site i found, none worked. so i am hoping that ModMyi will pull through please do. i really would like this fixed

* extra, i am currently running 3.1.2 with a blackra1n jailbreak, i have restored my ipod hundreds of times, and nothing is helping. i have the 3rd gen itouch also.

Thank you for your time

Hi, did you ever find a solution to your problem? I am having the SAME issue. I have a jailbroken iphone 3gs on 3.1.3 and use winterboard to install my wallpapers. I had different video wallpapers and regular ones, and never had a problem changing between them. All of a sudden nothing works. I can't even use a regular stock wallpaper through settings. It's just a blank black screen. Tried unchecking all of my tweaks in winterboard and still nothing works. If you have found a solution, please share!