Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NO SERIVCE 3gs problem help!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Default NO SERIVCE 3gs problem help!!!!!!!!
    OK.. SO I got this iphone from someone about 3 weeks ago it has 3.1 on it.. and old bootrom... soo I got a custom 3.1.2 ispw non official carrier activated which is jailbroken and comes with cydia. So updated it to that so i can run some of my apps that require 3.1.2... SO I have at&t tmo so I wanted to unlock as well So I used the new blacksn0w rc2 final via cydia.pushfix.info that came out not to long ago the both worked fine.. so 2 days later i was using internet thether on my laptop through my iphone.. so it went into no service... then back to att... it did it about 3 times over the next 20 mins.. the last time it did it and didnt come back... I put it my tmo sim and still same result.. so i restored it back to that same one and it still didnt work... I have tried the gs.apple.com trick didnt work even tried ultrasn0w.. ANY IDEAS?!?! Im about ready to just upgrade through apple... BTW I HAVE SHSH through cydia as well!!
    Last edited by Hollygrove; 2010-04-03 at 12:41 AM.
    Im a NEW Iphone junky, former Android/WM user

Same problem is happening to my 3G 16GB 3.1.2. Mine has very low bars or no bars at all. I have never encountered this problem in my life.
    If I helped thank me!