Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS stuck in DFU mode after blackra1n

Has Anyone gotten their iPhone out of DFU Mode?? I am stuck in DFU Mode - Any help would be appreciated!!!

NWRIKO - Were you able to Get your Iphone out of DFU Mode? Can you please share? I am still stuck in DFU Mode and cant get the phone started.
    Last edited by naly; 2010-05-12 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bump -- Please help - I am still stuck in DFU Mode but dont want to restore as I will loose my jailbreak.

Mmmmm, I believe you can restore official 3.1.3 now, it is jailbreakable with spirit (spiritjb.com)...

Hey guys i have a solution for this please check my blog ...

My creation: Solution to iPhone 3GS stuck in DFU mode.

Kris - I just sent you a PM on my scenario. I am stuck on error 6...with trying to restore to custom 3.1.3 firmware wihtout the baseband update and in shut in DFU mode now. Pleae let me know if your scenario will work on mine. Also can u give me the link for the iOS 4.0 GM official and will it work on windows? I dont have a MAC.

Yes Naly, I was on the same situation ... but unfortunately you need a mac to work as when you try to restore to iOS4 GM you need itunes 9.2 which is available only on Mac ... dont you have any friends who has a Mac ???

Quote Originally Posted by chandu.kris View Post
    Yes Naly, I was on the same situation ... but unfortunately you need a mac to work as when you try to restore to iOS4 GM you need itunes 9.2 which is available only on Mac ... dont you have any friends who has a Mac ???
    Yes I have a friend who has a MAC - but what about my custom firmware that my phone errored 1600 out at on restoring and still in DFU mode. Can you please tell how / if I can do it on iOS 4.0 GM on a Mac from my friend? Please help. I can try to get that Mac tomorrow and try.

Awesome if you can get a mac we can download some file and get it to woek again. I will give you some links. Firstly do you knw f you have a new or old bootrom. You can know this by looking at your serial number. The 4th nd 5th digits of your serial number tells you the week ur phone was manufactured so if it is anywhere between 40-45 its a new bootrom and anything before 40 is old boot rom. You can find your serial numbe on the back side of your sim card tray. Just look close and you will find it.
    Now for the links go to this website:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/mac-news/71...pers-only.html
    and download the itunes 9.2 beta and iOS4 gm on your friends mac
    remember your files and data will be gone. You can restore the phone once it is out of the DFU mode.
    Let me know if you have any doubts.

Sorry the link to itunes 9.2 beta is
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    And links to other files are found here with mirrors:
    http://****************/2010/06/07/d...beta-included/
    Last edited by chandu.kris; 2010-06-10 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got out of this by using Redsn0w 0.9.6b5 with stock 4.1 FM, it JB the phone even though I was stuck in 4.0.1 and after that I used iREB to put it back in pwned DFU and then installed custom (Sn0wbreeze 2.1) 4.1, which put me back stuck in DFU. But since I was stuck in 4.1 I could use Redsn0w again to JB me out of it. I'm unlocked and JB on 4.1 now with my old 5.13.4 baseband. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions and applications. Whew!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12