Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3Gs not recognized by computer

Default iPhone 3Gs not recognized by computer
    I have an iPhone 3Gs that was previously jailbroken. A few days ago, it started having problems. It displays the Pineapple logo and every few minutes reboots. When it reboots, it shows the Pineapple logo again. When it's doing this, no computer will recognize it. I've verified this by looking at the USB port information, and it does not see the iPhone. When I put it into DFU mode, the computer will recognize it. When I get it out of DFU, it goes back to just cycling through the Pineapple screen and again the computer won't recognize it. What can I do? I only have 3.1.3 shsh's stored. Here are the other stats on this phone.
    iPhone 3Gs, Version 3.1.2, Modem Firmware 05.11.07
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Need more info!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellyFM View Post
    I have an iPhone 3Gs that was previously jailbroken. A few days ago, it started having problems. It displays the Pineapple logo and every few minutes reboots. When it reboots, it shows the Pineapple logo again. When it's doing this, no computer will recognize it. I've verified this by looking at the USB port information, and it does not see the iPhone. When I put it into DFU mode, the computer will recognize it. When I get it out of DFU, it goes back to just cycling through the Pineapple screen and again the computer won't recognize it. What can I do? I only have 3.1.3 shsh's stored. Here are the other stats on this phone.
    iPhone 3Gs, Version 3.1.2, Modem Firmware 05.11.07
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    Need a little more info!

1 Is it old or new bootrom!

2 How did you jailbreak the phone!

3 What was the firmware version when you jailbroke!

4 What was the firmware after your Jailbreak!

Area51
    Willing to try to help just need more info!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-03-29 at 09:52 PM.