Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Story, Help Needed if possible?

Default My Story, Help Needed if possible?
    Hello, this is my story.

firmware 3.1.2 (7D11)
    unlock : no
    jailbreak: yes

One day, i realized i couldnt download more than 3.03mb from cydia / **********. I plugged in my usb to my computer to see whats up. I realized i have no more space left. The 'other' section was 4.08gb!!!. I was pissed. I then was so desperate i went to settings , general , and reset , and hit the "erase all content and settings". Next thing you know, my whole i phone went black and theres the itunes and usb sign. I tried using BlackRa1n to start it up, the picture comes up, but it was taking too long. So i thought i rather have a phone to use then not one for next day. ( this was late at night) I ended up updating to 3.1.3 firmware and restored everything.

Present, Here i am with my
    iphone version with 3.1.3 (7E18)
    MOdel MC143C

Heres the funny part!

my ( make it mine) app
    (which changes the network provider thing on the titlebar)
    is editied to my previous message

also
    the apps i used in which i downloaded from ********** had the settings saved from before ( i know this because i bought the apps in the app store)

so knowing the above information?
    can i jailbreak it somehow?

Is there any way to Jailbreak it again? like Downgrade? or another method? SHSH? how do i know i can do that?

thank you!!!!

all help is appreiated.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Glad you actually ended up buying the apps, but a little warning. Talk about cracked apps/warez/piracy is not allowed which is why your post has "*"

Restoring from backup ends up keeping the Carrier title change from makeitmine. Is it a 3GS or a 3G?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

Sorry but you are stuck for the time being. The issue that started it was Rock had basically a leak in the log files that kept growing. We have a sticky up about how to fix that. But whenever you do a reset all settings it makes you do a restore.

okay thanks, but where is the sticky about it, i wanna read about it out of curiousity. tHanks!

Thanks