Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Funny forum rule on topics discussing jailbreaking and ipa

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    I was gonna make the joke that you can't even spell KFC. But you can't. So it's not much of a joke.

WOW you just look for post to do what? i wonder why people would give you thanks if all you post is crap like this.looser

Thanks

^^^^
    that's loser not looser

sorry...couldn't resist
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-03-21 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

It could be loooooserrrrrrrrr and you can still read it. But realy instead of acting like a child why not convince me that jail breaking dosent hert anybody because cracked ipa's wouldent be a problem if the phone was never jail broke

Thanks

the only thing that really matters in this whole discussion is that pirated apps are not allowed to be discussed in the forums here...if that's a problem I'm sure the admins and moderaters would be glad to point in the right direction to help you host your own forums elsewhere to discuss whatever is you want

if you are concerned about jailbreaking hurting someone then don't do it..it's really that simple
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-03-21 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one_crazy_dude View Post
    I'd rather be at IFC than the walmart greater. You ar the walmart greater right. Butrealy when in any post did I say anything about the ipa's and not buying them? Guess reading dident go well for you in school. My thoughts are we are all taking something in some way with jailbreaking. Mostly thoes who need an unlock cause it to expensive. Well don't get a iPhone then but now to name calling. Who are the children now? WOW

I like this fourm but most of you are in denile and I always thank thoes who help me

Walmart "greater" (x2), realy, ar, dident, thoes, denile, and at the same time making fun of someones else's reading skills?

Somehow " Epic Fail " just doesn't seem quite enough. I'm thinking maybe "Super-Mega Fail"

Thanks

Stop. Feeding. The. Trolls.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

This has just turned harassing each other. Please stick to the topic. If it continues infractions will be issued. Just like talking about cracked apps/warez/piracy, harassment is against the rules too.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123