Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help Jailbreak 3.1.3 or downgrade

Unhappy help Jailbreak 3.1.3 or downgrade
    Right now I accidently upgraded my iphone 3gs to 3.1.3. Since then I have tried jailbreaking it with the Custom 3.1.3 firmware I downloaded, but iTunes is giving me error code 1603. I have also tried downgrading the the firmware (hold shift and click restore) to 3.1.2 and 3.1 and iTunes will not let me.
    I am confused I have no clue what to do at this point. Can anyone tell me how to downgrade to 3.1.2 or get the Jailbreak working for 3.1.3? If I can get my firmware back to 3.1.2 I can just use blackra1n to jailbreak my phone, because thats what I have been running all this time before i accidently upgraded to 3.1.3.

Thank You

Sorry if this is a repost I tried looking through, but didn't find anything to similar to my case.

Thanks

if you have your 3.1.2 shsh's on file with cydia then you can use this guide to restore to 3.1.2 http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...ecid-shsh.html but you will be unable to unlock it as there is no unlock available for baseband 5.12.01...if you do not have your 3.1.2 shsh's on cydia then at this point you are stuck on 3.1.3 with no jailbreak available