Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS jailbroken on 3.1.3 (wow)

Default 3GS jailbroken on 3.1.3 (wow)
    Ok mines the old original 3GS (so dont get too excited). Anyways i was on a custom 3.1.2 with 04.26.08 so i can still unlock. Well i havent had much luck getting a working custom 3.1.3. Yesterday i finally created one that actually worked. And all im gonna say is im amazed that 3.1.3 seems a bit faster (atleast on my phone). I use to have what i called a small hesitation here and there when performing functions with the phone. Now that i have 3.1.3 it seems to be much better. Maybe it was my old custom 3.1.2 that was a POS. But the custom 3.1.3 seems to have done the trick. And i even kept it at 04.26.08 (woohoo). So for those of u on the old 3.1.2 (custom). if u feel urs is buggy like mine was. I'd suggest u make a custom 3.1.3 and u should be happy.

Congrates you are getting it to work, lucky you, i heard a lot of people having trouble on 3.1.3 with jailbreak and even if the phone is not jailbroken.

Glad to hear its working for you
    iPhone 4
    Firmware : iOS4
    Carrier : Softbank (Japan)
    Jailbroken using Jailbreakme

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

sharp white tooth :P
    iPhone 4
    Firmware : iOS4
    Carrier : Softbank (Japan)
    Jailbroken using Jailbreakme

Yeah i dunno why it worked this last time. I tried for damn near a week to get one to work, but never had any luck. Maybe its the luck of the Irish, LoL

My iPt3g sped up noticibly when I used the fake 3.1.3 patch... maybe apple has a thing to make their updates look better...

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

How's the battery life?