Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Emergency Boot/SIM card not found

Default Emergency Boot/SIM card not found
    Recently I've been in Hawaii; beautiful.

Any who, I woke up today to find out my iPhone was saying "No disk space available" which was strange since I had 20GB's last night that got ate up. Ended up rebooting and it was fixed, no worries.

Coming back from a tour, my phone reboot itself and had itself in the emergency mode. The funny thing is that I am able to use SBSettings and iRealSMS Quick SMS to an extent, but I am unable to get out of it. I have tried removing the SIM card and placing it back in. Tried a 'put in restore to shake it out' method; nothing. I'm a bit struck as to how this happen as I've never heard about this. It's giving me the 'iTunes cannot activate your iPhone because the SIM card is not inserted or a SIM PIN is required." message.

Any idea? I'd really hate to do a restore and loose all my crap in addition to loosing my jailbreak since I don't have my SHSH keys on file.

Thanks

look at my post titled "a stange occurance", it's a couple post down from this one...should fix up

Unfortunately, that only solved the earlier issue. I'm still stuck in Emergency Mode.

I ran RedSnow 0.9.2 and used Already Pwned. I got back into the system, however no cell connection, Wifi, or Bluetooth.
    Last edited by nosit1; 2010-03-16 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost