Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Very Strange Occurance

Thanks

Unhappy Very Strange Occurance
    I have a 3gs 16gig w/ new bootrom, jailbroken with redsn0w and no shsh's on file with cydia for 3.1.2 (bought after apple stopped signing) only 3.1.3...when I left for work this morning (9 a.m.) my phone was fully charged but by 10:45 a.m. it was down to 75% charge and I had only used it for a total of about 5 minutes but under usage it said 1h 15m usage and 1h 45m standby. shortly after that I got a message on my lockscreen that I was out of disk space. As I only have about 15 pics, 0 songs or movies, and about 5 apps I know this is not right but under about it sure enough says 0 space available. Up to this point I have zero trouble with the phone, so any ideas as to what would cause this would be greatly appreciated. As of righ mow I can't text or even load cydia (loads but gets no space in disk error) to try to un-install anything to see if the few apps I have might be causing the problem.

do you have Rock installed on it?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/hardware/70...sapearing.html

That should fix your problem with the battery to because rock was keeping it from sleep because it kept writing files.
    Last edited by moon#pie; 2010-03-16 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I do but like I said I can't get cydia to load properly to un-install rock

Thanks

diskaid into ur iphone and delete the log file in var>mobile>library>RYP>log or something and u should be good after a restore , after that delete that rock

Thanks

thank you Tiger92 and z3r01, y'all are the sh1t

is there anything else I need to delete after I un-install rock besides the RYP folder
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-03-16 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost