Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant jailbreak few questions

Default Cant jailbreak few questions
    Ok, well im not the greatest with computers but ive tried using blackra1n and redsn0w and niether seem to work. with blackra1n my fone(3gs) just gets frozen while rebooting and i have to restore it just to get it to work ive tried several times and always have the same results. with redsnow thejailbreak process just freezes and doesnt do anything after the second step. ive been to a few websites and followed them step by step and it just doesnt work. Also im not sure on how to tell with version i have either 3.1.2 or 3.1.3. the phone itself is almost 2 months old and is black 16gb

somone help me please

Quote Originally Posted by jason1986 View Post
    Ok, well im not the greatest with computers but ive tried using blackra1n and redsn0w and niether seem to work. with blackra1n my fone(3gs) just gets frozen while rebooting and i have to restore it just to get it to work ive tried several times and always have the same results. with redsnow thejailbreak process just freezes and doesnt do anything after the second step. ive been to a few websites and followed them step by step and it just doesnt work. Also im not sure on how to tell with version i have either 3.1.2 or 3.1.3. the phone itself is almost 2 months old and is black 16gb

somone help me please
    If you restore it via iTunes, then likely your phone is now updated to 3.1.3
    Here is how to check firmware version: settings----general---about, then look for the "version"
    If you see 3.1.3, you are stuck for now, you can't Jailbreak/Unlock 3.1.3
    good luck