Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Haven't JB in a long time

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Haven't JB in a long time
    Hey guys, I used to be pretty active with the JBing about a year ago and I've had the 3gs now for a month or so. The biggest reason I stopped JBing was because it really slowed down the 3G and im assuming I wont have this problem any longer with the 3GS.

I am using the 3.1.2 firmware now and I'm on AT&T so I dont have to worry about the unlock. I am using a mac but I have bootcamp running windows XP so I am assuming my only option to JB is via blackrain?

Also, I just wanna make sure this JB is removable in case I need to take it into the store for a replacement or whatever may happen.

And lastly, is Cyndia still the biggest installer app? I read a little about this Rock app but I am kinda unsure.

Any input would be great, and also some application suggestions for the must haves!

Thanks guys

Thanks

JB options are: blackra1n - windows only (as far as I know) or pwnage tool 3.1.4 - mac only

and yes all jailbreaks are removable by doing a restore via itunes

yes cydia is still the biggest, rock app really isn't that great in my opinion but if you want to check it out just download "rockapp" from cydia.

must haves: SBSettings, OpenSSH, Winterboard (for themes)