Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Homescreen 2.0

Default Homescreen 2.0
    Hey everyone,

I recently jailbroke my phone and learned how to SSH into it and all that jazz and I found a free Intelliscreen Alternative that shows notifications and everything like that and I've followed the instructions yet every time I install it it removes my lockscreen wallpaper and still implements the stock iPhone notification system with the blue when I get a text message or whatever. Anyone have any experience or know what I'm talking about?

I Added what my lockscreen currently looks like. It says city and takes a second to load and has what seems like another city or something behind the Grand Rapids. Also, the calendar won't work and it's just a real headache! And also its cut off when someone calls me.

Ok, figured out I had to tap the date to get calendar to open but look at the pictures to see what happens. I also found the Homescreen 2.0 in Cydia but it's the same story. Still all messed up.

This was pasted from another forum I posted where I edited it a few times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-2-.jpg   -photo-3-.jpg   -photo-4-.jpg  

mh I had the same thing installed and it worked fine for me. I don't remember all the steps though. you had to have winterboard and the "theme" that caused the lockscreen to change (though I don't remember what it's called). BUT: there are several themes for this lockscreen-plugin, maybe if you install one of them that will resolve the issue.

as for the blue notifications: you can remove them via "PopupBlocker" (costs 99cents, from cydia, 2 week trial) ... just disable "away items"