Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual VM and blackra1n JB

Thanks

Default Visual VM and blackra1n JB
    I noticed today my visual voicemail wasn't working after my JB. I'm on 3.1.2 and did blackra1n. I had my Fiance leave me a voicemail with some info I needed and never popped up on phone?!?! So I pushed/held "1" and got the voicemail that way. I tried to have AT&T reset my voicemail and still no luck. It just sits on the "saving password" screen then errors out. Any thought/solutions?

got it fixed! Just had to delete the profile in settings.

mod can close this post
    Last edited by gary86; 2009-10-15 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Having same problem. Do not understand what you did to fix it, can you please elaborate? I've read about deleting the tethering profile under Settings>General>Profiles, but I do not have a "Profiles" option under those headings! Any thoughts? Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

what worked for me was Settings > General > Reset> Reset Network Settings

@ sstroud, thanks for the help, I already tried that though and no luck. Have also tried Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings, which also didn't work. I have now restored my phone back to factory settings twice and it still does not work, have tried multiple times to reset password etc. through at&t and still not working. I am currently NOT jailbroken either which confirms to me that the blackra1n JB had nothing to do with it.

Any other thoughts guys? This sucks!!!!!