Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Wifi (greyed out)

Default No Wifi (greyed out)
    Hi, I just jailbroke my phone for the first time using the blackra1n application. I first installed Rock and didn't really like it, so I got Cydia (Rock is still installed). I installed a few of the applications (WinterBoard, Categories, Cycorder, Cydelete, MXtube, OpenSSH, Quicklock, SBSettings, Six Icon).

At some point I realized that it was not showing my wifi connection anymore. When I go into the settings, the Wifi says "No wifi" and is grayed out. If I highlight the SBSettings, the Wifi is red. I can click it and it will turn green, but if I refresh it goes back to red. The weird thing is that I see a Wi-Fi IP address, so I am connected, but I can't connect to any of my friend's wifi networks if I leave my apartment.

Any ideas? I am using the new blackra1n app on 3.1.2 firmware.

Thanks!
    Last edited by warflint; 2009-10-13 at 10:11 PM.

I'm having the same problem after jailbreaking with the BlackRa1n application with 3.1.2.

I did a restore on my iphone and then used blackra1n again and now the wi-fi looks fine.
    Last edited by bugjar; 2009-10-14 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Sorry but you have to restore it