Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 2g...3.1.2??

Default iphone 2g...3.1.2??
    damn i upgraded my iphone 2g to 3.1.2 thinking that blackra1n would jailbreak/unlock it but like a idiot i did;t read the fine print, apperantly black ra1n is for jailbreaking only if u have att, and im using TMOBILE, i tried using redsnow and jailbreaking/unlock it with old 3.0 IPSW but its not working, am i out of luck here?? how do i get my iphone 2g back to life??

i tried that but i never get to the point where i sync the iphone, i used a old att prepaid card i had and it did;t work, it just ask for my information to active such as last 4 of social and zip code and all that, but i never get to the point where it ask to sync...?

also i know the unlock is still there because with my tmobile card it shows full bars and "tmobile" next to the bars, its just its not "jailbroken" because its stays on the screen that says to connect to itunes and also only has the "emergency calls only" thing, yet there is full bars and it says tmobile on it and i can receive and make calls, but i just dont have access to the rest of the phone.. ?
    Last edited by Frankie Carbone; 2009-10-12 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Shift-restore to 3.01?