Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confusing Situation!

Smile Confusing Situation!
    Hey guys real quick I have a unique situation.

I originally had a Jailbroken iphone 32GB 3GS white, it was great! Summerboard winterboard WOOOO! Okay heres the issue though. Well when 3.1 came out I got excited I thought that it was the update for MMS. well stupidly without doing a bit of research I didnt realize that by updating. It changed my baseband and got rid of my jailbreak. Well I was pissed. But now im tryin to resolve. Ok so my question is. My 3GS is on the new baseband. its 3.1 iphone I havent upgraded to 3.1.2. How do I jailbreak my 3GS so that I can get it back. is it even possible? Just so you know I am on Windows. I have a Dell Inspiron 531. I've been trying to Get you kno that Apple OS on it haha idk if I can say that. But CAN ANYONE HELP ME! I know its a unique situation

Ron

Theres nothing you can do right now. Hopefully a full jailbreak will be out shortly though.

So cpjr. best thing I can do is just keep checking the dev teams blog? In your opinion do you think itll be possible for ppl like me to jailbreak again or do you think we are royally screwed. Oh and by the way thank you for the quick response.

There are several teams that claim to be right on the tip of releasing a method that will work. So I wouldnt be to worried.

When something is released it will be on the News page (home page) of this forum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

roncharlespatton (2009-10-11)

Thank you

just as a side note, the baseband has nothing to do with jailbreaking, it's just related to unlocking :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackWolf For This Useful Post:

roncharlespatton (2009-10-11)