Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackra1n - Jailbreak iPhone 3G[S] and all iDevices on 3.1

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    lol we can tell your username is not geohot... lol . plus... whats the point its just a gui, you are not claiming to have it, doesn't make a difference...

He is posting to a pic posted by geo...

Who is busy wondering wether to release even though ipt3g is only tethered.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

^ what was the point?

he didnt claim that he was geohot.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

my quote wasnt to you, sorry. above you
    Last edited by ak47m16; 2009-10-09 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol, thats not my point... my point is, there is not reason to photoshop it... or to even attempt to fake it, i know that he did not make it and i am not stating he is claiming ownership of the picture, just saying...

so wait, i got a queation if i use this to jailbreak will i be able to unlock in the future?

No.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camcam123123 View Post
    what are u waiting for your already done the jailbreak so release it already
    YOUR NOT GETTING ONE

I have been bouncing between this forum and geohot's twitter page every minute(literally) for a couple days now. Im dying to have it. But at the same time, Im not going to post stupid comments knowing you cant rush perfection, and thats what geohot is all about, so I agree,camcam123123, you need to settle down and be nice

Not sure he's going to get perfection. Have advised he releases now with a tethered ipt3g and only theoretical iPhone 3G.
    The few remaining problems could delay a long time.

I swear the refresh button on my firefox is fading everytime i click it. I would be a happy man if I go to work on monday with a jailbroken 3gs!!!!
    I'm not sure, and I may need to check again, but I think my wife just said she's leaving me for not paying attention to her.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to visubversa For This Useful Post:

mEat.hEad (2009-10-10)

Same boat, I need to get a life but so missing my JB.

dude i am so there with you. I tried installing ofm5's landscape osx theme on my beloved jb 3.0.1 3gs, and it totally bricked. that was a month ago. ive been j/b on every version of the iphone since it was first released. maybe i should try methadone

SHAT UP > you got no idea how it feels... how it feels to have jailbroken my iphone 3GS on 3.0.1 but all of the sudden winterboard failed... and noobily upgraded to 3.1! then 2 days trying to downgrade... ;o with no success, and without reading about it... then i realize that there was no way to getting back to 3.0.1! i was like FACK! but something in the inside kept telling me... these f00ls haven't tried every possible way, so i kept trying until i got slaped with 500 failed downgrade error massages > AND BOOM! HERE I AM!

wow dude, you need help.

^^ exactly my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by visubversa View Post
    wow dude, you need help.
    help getting blackra1n

Thanks

Not sure he's going to get perfection. Have advised he releases now with a tethered ipt3g and only theoretical iPhone 3G.
    The few remaining problems could delay a long time.
    i thought the ipt3 and the 3gs were similar in regards to the JB. apparently not, could you expand upon this?

question on jailbreak, if i jailbreak can i still set it as new phone because my phone's battery is horrible right now.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast