Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G+JailBreak+Battery Life+ ?

Thanks

I gotta tell ya, I'm using a iPhone 3G 3.1.2 and Im using 5 Icon Dock and Column. SBSettings, Winterboard with a full blown Blue Carbon theme, and LockInfo with weather/mail/RSS feed... And right now I've gotta change. If I do much of anything with my phone now it drains... and If I open up a game even a simple game my ram drops to single digits.. and My phone will often lag so bad and then apps or cydia/rock will just crash and go back to springboard..

I'm really thinking it is my Theme that is doing it. Because its a very intense theme, meaning it has a lot of things to it. Sounds/springjumps/battery/clock... so i'm gonna try and go back to a simpler theme and see how that works for a few days.. even tho I love this one, but i can't take my phone being so slow!

well after even a half day.. I can just say.. wow, my phone is running so much faster/smoother and battery life has been MUCH better just by removing that theme.. The theme was awesome, but not enough to have slow phone!
    Last edited by Shanks12; 2010-02-05 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12