Results 1 to 1 of 1

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iphone 3.0 wifi problems

  1. #1
    Default iphone 3.0 wifi problems
    i recently purchased an iphone 3gs 3.0 unlocked

    there is a slight problem with the wifi on this phone. only at 20% of boot times the wifi works. the other 80% no wifi networks are found. i read somewhere that the airplane mode off/reboot/on works. but it doesnt seem to help here. also i dont know which version of ultrasn0w was used since there isnt any listed in cydia on installed packages.

    is there anyway to fix this wifi issue without restoring ? i dont have the ecid on file for 3.0 or 3.0.1 for this device so i cannot restore it.

    updated.
    removed unlock3g and added newer version of ultrasn0w works fine now without restore
    Last edited by xjustx; 2009-09-28 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •