Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missing Internal App Settings

Default Missing Internal App Settings
    I've jailbroken my iPhone 2G to 3.01 with Cydia no problem. I've installed a bunch of apps since, but I just discovered that in the Settings app there are no options for the internal apps. For example I have the Wi-Fi settings and General settings and even a few custom ones such as SpringBoard and Lock Calendar; however, I'm missing Mail/Phone/Safari etc settings. Any ideas what could cause this?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

have u installed super preferences/ settings?
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Default Same problem
    I have the same issue. I saw the change to the google sync push update and wanted to change my settings, and well they are gone. I have done a few things to try to sort it out before. I had the issue ones before, the culprit was extended preferences in winterboard, which I have had disabled for a long time now. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling supreme preferences, no change, had settings in categories for a bit, took out, again applied extended prefs and removed, no change, uninstalled contact flow and stacks as they were taking up additional spots in the preferences app, and that had no affect. If anyone knows how to recover the Internal app settings, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Just noticed I'm missing a lot more than the internal apps. Missing Lockscreen info now, even after reinstalling via cydia. I have a feeling I'm missing more as well. Sucks cause I just got my phone the way I wanted it lol. Oh well, maybe time to restore.
    Last edited by sixthcrow; 2009-09-23 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Update

Here is fix I had same problem:
    extended preferences/mobile subtrate addons- disable libhide!!!!!

Note::::::::: if u have "categories", disabling libhide will throw all apps from categories and put them in your springboard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sowhatu For This Useful Post:

dalethefarmer (2009-09-27)