Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with jailbreaking 3.0 3G

Default Problem with jailbreaking 3.0 3G
    Hey everyone, i was having some troubles with my phone syncing songs and ringtones, so i just restored it. Now im trying to get back my cydia, but i cant finish the jailbreaking proccess,

after holding for 5, seconds, 10 seconds, and 30 seconds, it brings me to a hardrive screen says "downloading Jailbreak Data" still on that screen been about 5 minutes.

I am not sure what to do. i tried to download redsn0w from 3 different sources,

Thanks.

have you tried restoring again and rejailbreaking? maybe something went wrong ...

Try waiting overnight or something. Lol then u know u have a problem. This process took about 10-20 min on my iPod(not sure exactly)

I was originally doing this process last night, so the wait period must not be the issue. I left it to do its thing for about 15 mins after that it just restarted (showing the apple logo firstly) and nothing no cydia icon, i will try to restore my phone once again, this time not from back-up just a complete restore ill just save the phone numbers on paper for now.

Will post back, unless anyone else has an idea?