Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UltraSn0w on 3.1

Default UltraSn0w on 3.1
    UltraSn0w works fine on 3.1 provided you keep the BB at 04.26.08
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

yeah, but how would you wanna keep the BB? Obviously if you have the same baseband as before ultrasn0w still works, but you can't keep your baseband since there is no pwnageTool for 3.1 yet

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    yeah, but how would you wanna keep the BB? Obviously if you have the same baseband as before ultrasn0w still works, but you can't keep your baseband since there is no pwnageTool for 3.1 yet
    Simple hold off on updating until the tool is released
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    wow, you can use photoshop, I'm so proud.
    if you don't explain how it is done, then don't bother posting at all, how bout that?

I am just saying that it works and when the tools are released you will be able to do it.

And I am not very good with phoyto editing software - it was all I could do to blank out my details!
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-09-11 at 03:33 PM.

your wife is very pretty :-)
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!