Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for 3.1?

Thanks

Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by bamoozle View Post
    Anyone know how the jailbreak for 3GS 3.1 is going?
    If there is a test jailbreak "out" i will be happy to test it!
    The Dev Team don't use testers .. they test their tools themselves or release it for everyone.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff.Roser View Post
    i joined for downloads not small talk, but thanks
    That almost sounds like an insult.

It canīt be so long to a jailbreak for 3.1.1 comes out?

Is it worth to downgrade to 3.0 again and jailbreak it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

so the dev team are waiting for the 25th to release their jailbreak. looks like we need geohot to release one and light a fire under their azzez again.

what happened to greenpois0n?

Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
    so the dev team are waiting for the 25th to release their jailbreak. looks like we need geohot to release one and light a fire under their azzez again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

didn't think it as released yet. maybe if they do release it the dev team will release theirs like they did when purplera1n came out.

Thanks

It isn't released yet.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    It isn't released yet.
    I have it in my iPod Touch?

Thanks

Have what? 3.1.1 is released already but the jailbreak for it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    Have what? 3.1.1 is released already but the jailbreak for it is not.
    I ment that i have 3.1.1 in my iTouch and wonder when the jailbreak for it comes up.

sorry for my bad english!

Man! This hread is up to pages! Way to much small talk for me!! LOL!

I have JB my 3G on 3.1. However after installing things from Cydia (apps, winterboard) I keep getting the sad iPhone face. Everytime I reboot it still comes back in Safe Mode.

Has anyone else experienced this? I read about issues with 3.1 prior to my JB & hope it has something to do with it. Can I SSH & make some changes? Thanks for your input

Thanks

^Winterboard is your culprit. Uninstall that and you should get out of Safe Mode.

I'm afraid you are right. The only reason I JB is to have Winterboard so I can customize my phone. Guess I'll be going back to 3.0.....

help me jail break my ipod touch

Quote Originally Posted by malarcon View Post
    help me jail break my ipod touch
    Okay!

Which version do you have of the iTouch? Pwnage does work for the first gen iPod Touch but not the 2nd or 3rd gen. Check the Dev-Team's web site. The directions can be found at other sites. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I have JB my 3G on 3.1. However after installing things from Cydia (apps, winterboard) I keep getting the sad iPhone face. Everytime I reboot it still comes back in Safe Mode.

Has anyone else experienced this? I read about issues with 3.1 prior to my JB & hope it has something to do with it. Can I SSH & make some changes? Thanks for your input
    yo buddy...i had this problem when i used pwnage tool to preload some cydia packages...including winterboard.

so i just restored my phone using another ipsw from pwnage tool with nothing preloaded....i just picked up winterboard via cydia on my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I'm afraid you are right. The only reason I JB is to have Winterboard so I can customize my phone. Guess I'll be going back to 3.0.....
    All you have to do is update the mobile substrate. First go to manage tab, click on packages, select winterboard, and select modify, then uninstall. Close Cydia, reboot iPhone. Restart Cydia, go to search, type in mobile substrate, download and install. Close Cydia, reboot, open Cydia, find and install winterboard and you should be good to go.

I had the same issue with mine when I first jailbroke it but now I'm running my usual theme again with no issues and no safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff.Roser View Post
    i joined for downloads not small talk, but thanks

IF that's the case then please refrain from making any posts here and just use the search button. That way you'll know when the jailbreak is available and you won't be troubled by our "small talk"... Of course maybe you could bother to contribute something other than just being a leecher. just a suggestion.
    Last edited by athynz; 2009-09-21 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by athynz View Post
    All you have to do is update the mobile substrate. First go to manage tab, click on packages, select winterboard, and select modify, then uninstall. Close Cydia, reboot iPhone. Restart Cydia, go to search, type in mobile substrate, download and install. Close Cydia, reboot, open Cydia, find and install winterboard and you should be good to go.

I had the same issue with mine when I first jailbroke it but now I'm running my usual theme again with no issues and no safe mode.

IF that's the case then please refrain from making any posts here and just use the search button. That way you'll know when the jailbreak is available and you won't be troubled by our "small talk"... Of course maybe you could bother to contribute something other than just being a leecher. just a suggestion.
    Obviously you didnt read the first reply to my question, yeah a question.It didnt fall under the catagoery as small talk, bro. I was saying the reason i dont have many post is because i dont post for small talk. And i did search for the answer but couldnt find it so i asked. So i wont leach any more, i just got a email saying a loser tried to pwn me and failed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast