Hello all...

I need some help.
After upgrading to FW 3.0, my IPhone (3G, 16G) started eating a lot of battery. Without any use, it was drained in a day. I noticed that every a few minutes, the screen gives a "flash in black", like it was turned on (with all painted black) and off again. Sometimes it keeps turned on with some lines, and after pressing the home button the screen apears and locking again it turned off.

I tried to disable a lot of services, like SSL, Push, etc... but nothing worked. So I decided the restore the FW from scratch, and also put the 3.0.1 FW. After that, the IPhone passed 2 holes days with almost full battery (using it only as celular). The problem was gone.

Yesterday I decided to jailbreak again. I jailbroke at morning, and until night the battery was not yet drained. At night I entered cydia and upgraded essencial (installed SSL, and other basic stuff), and installed appsync...

I let it turned on the whole night, and at morning, the battery was under 50% capacity. I could see it flashes sometimes again...

Does anybody has any clue of what it can be ??

Thanks...