Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone will not start!

Default My iPhone will not start!
    It gets the apple logo for about 15 seconds then its just blank, no vibrations or anything. Its just dead!
    I was erasing all the data from the phone choosing "Erase All Content and Settings" option and i remained without battery... I have tried entering DFU mode but same thing, gets apple logo, then nothing!

what should i do now ? please someone help

Try giving it a hard reset a couple of times. If that doesn't work, you may need to restore it.

i want to restore it but it doesnt work.... dfu is not entering... i can not do anything...

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

What does it do when you try to put it in DFU mode? Does it just show the apple logo and turn back off like you said? What happens when you try to do a hard reset?

I have problems getting my WORKING itouch into DFU mode. Google it and keep trying. If not then u your iPhone is completely dead. Sorry

Thanks
    I don't know if you have tried going into DFU while being pluged in. Try that and iTunes should be able to pick it up. If that doesn't work. Try going into DFU then DFU again. See if that can get it out of it. Mine did that and going into DFU fixed it.

All else fails, Just click the thank button!