Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anybody could help me!!!!for my iphone

Default anybody could help me!!!!for my iphone
    hello guys please help me,

I have 2 problems I have an Iphone 3G with firmware 04.26.08 OS 3.0...

1. Just last night I was removing programs in cydia and I forgot already what programs I delete, now when I came back to home and start dialing I found out that the dial pads are not appearing during the connection process, I have the dial pads during the dialing process but it's gone during connection, what happened? where could I reinstall the dialpads during connections.

2. when I open CYDIA, there is this errors that says....netdb node something is not correct what is this mean how can I resolve it?

GUYS i am so stupid in this matter, I don't even understand what is repositories....please help me,

thank you thank you very much.....

Try rebooting, if that doesn't work, then hold power(top button) and home button until it reboots. If that doesn't work, then try a full restore in iTunes. You should probably wait before you do the restore just in case somebody has a Better solution

edit: You probably deleted an essential package. And if it can't find "netdb" or whatever the error was, then u might need to reinstall it. If cydia won't load up, then you should probably just restore
    Last edited by ddonuts4; 2009-08-26 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost