Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!!! HELP!! Jailbroke Iphone has a translucent white screen....

Exclamation HELP!!! HELP!! Jailbroke Iphone has a translucent white screen....
    My Iphone has a translucent white screen on the main page, but in text mode and in my contacts screen it looks totally fine. ive already reset it and a couple other button holding procedures. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT??? IS it software or hardware? Also if i RESTORE a jailbroke iphone, will i lose my Jailbreak programing?? PLZ help, IM A PWNAGE NEWB!!!!ID does not appear to be the white screen of death as they call it, but more like the WHITE SCREEN LAYER ERROR. ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!! THANK YOU...
    Last edited by dirtabd; 2009-08-23 at 02:57 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

screenshot ?

and yes if you restore it will remove the JB
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Most likely software. If it was hardware your screen would probably be like that in any page/app. So you did do a hard reset? (The power button and home button at the same time, black screen, release home button one?)

Try going to Cydia and downloading a dead pixel finder and run it... I know it's not dead pixels but maybe it has something to do with it. Wouldn't hurt to try.