Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS 32GB - Battery Drain Quick

Default 3GS 32GB - Battery Drain Quick
    Hi, I am not sure if this thread has been posted or not and am sorry if posted already.

I have a 3GS 32GB jailbroken with RedSnow and Unlocked with Ultrasn0w ... the battery drains very quick which drain less than 24 hours then I have to recharge again ... I would appreciate if someone could help me on this.

Had followed all suggestion by the Dev-Team but still the problem is still existing.

H E L P please ...

you seriously didn't find anything in search?

theres literally been a 3gs battery thread since the first day redsnow was released...

Find one
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

re jailbreak and dont ultrasn0w and it will be fine. i had same problem

^ worst advice i've heard in a while.

Just search on the forums threadstarter, there are PAGES AND PAGES of working battery tips.

for one. look up the thread, increasing performance 3.0, its a good read.

also if you need more research you'll learn that gps and location services is the biggest battery drainer. etc. etc., theres plenty to learn, use that search button
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by SL4VE View Post
    worked for me
    yeab but if someone rely's on their unlock, having an locked iphone makes no sense. besides ultrasn0w barely uses any battery if any.

now if you installed ultrasnow, you never leave the united states, and you have att, then your just retarded lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

greatlover (2009-08-19)

You mean, jailbreak by Redsnow then unlock by PurpleSnow ? Had tried many times to Unlock it using the PurpleSnow but no luck. I will try again during my lunch break but am not sure if it will work. We'll see. Thanks for the tips ...

Quote Originally Posted by SL4VE View Post
    re jailbreak and dont ultrasn0w and it will be fine. i had same problem

Thanks guys, the battery issue for my 3GS 32GB has been solved ... It lasts at least more than 36 hours now after installing the Battery Control by David Ashman ...