Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes error while trying to restore (Disk full)

Default iTunes error while trying to restore (Disk full)
    After a full crash, stuck on boot logo yesterday, I finally upgraded to 3.0.1.
    However, to do so, I had to update iTunes. No matter what I did, it would not allow me to upgrade from the 3.0.1.ipsw, so I just updated iTunes.

Now, after the update and jailbreaking, I noticed my phone still had some settings from a previous install. I wanted to restore back to a fresh 3.0.1 with no previous info left, setting it up as new.

But when trying to do so, I got an error from iTunes.

I assume this is from updating to 8.2.1.6, yes? If so, can someone point me to where to download the previous version that will work for me?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Old Version of iTunes Download - OldApps.com

Try that to downgrade your iTunes. I don't know if your iTunes is the problem, but that's where you'll find the older versions.

It looks more like the fact that your phone is full - delete some stuff off it and you should be OK.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    It looks more like the fact that your phone is full - delete some stuff off it and you should be OK.
    There's no way it's full. This error came up before I had synced any content to my phone.
    I had 7-some GB left, as iTunes showed me. I'm pretty sure it's iTunes' way of telling me I shouldn't be Jailbreaking. :P
    Also, I gave up with restoring at that time, and instead tried syncing apps, photos, and music, with no issues or errors to be found.

Anyways, thank you for the link, Anniex.