Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i need help!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Did you make some changes, add any apps? Buttons get stuck? What buttons? More info gal.

Thanks

What was the last thing you installed? If I were you I would just do a restore and start over.

welllllll i downloaded plenty of shizzz but i dont remember the last one i installed. omg you gotta be kidding me. if i have to restore my phone and try to do this process all over, im have to shoot myself. lol. it was soo hard!!! it was ridiculous! man, ive been camera jacked and it bites!

and as for the buttons getting stuck, even though this phone technically doesnt have buttons, the buttons on the screen get stuck. like when i am trying to unlock my phone, while i am trying to key in my password, almost every time, one of the damn numbers gets "stuck" and i have to press it again to "unstick" it. am i the only retard on here who can make imaginary buttons get stuck!?!?!!?
    ohhh snap, she's so cool. k-breezy ya'll!

Do you have SBSettings? If so, go in to 'more' and hide icons and find the camera and make sure you turn it on.

It does sound like you have installed something that is causing problems - and if you don't know what it is then a restore might be your only option.

Have you bought pkgbackup from cydia? Well worth the couple of bucks to save you losing all your cydia apps when you restore.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

omg. more stuff. well, i dont know what SBsettings is so i dont know if i have it. wat is it? and wat does it look like? and i have got a backup thing. maybe i will get it. but i dont wanna do this all again if my phone is gonna be itarded.

If you don't know about SBSettings you haven't installed it (but you should)
    Go to Settings->General-Restrictions and ifthey are enrn on the camera. if they are not enabled then enable them and toggle the camera setting a couple of times until it appears.abled tu
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Your gonna have to try to remember what you last installed on your phone and remove it. Go through your inst packages in cydia by choosing Manage (on the bottom of page)/ choose packages and scroll down and check to see what you have installed and start removing the latest apps/tweaks. Same thing with the app store I guess. Delete a few and reboot your phone. See if that helps. If not, the fun begins and we get to restore and jailbreak it all over again. No worries, we can do this. Time to learn some new tricks girl.

omg like abc. confu-whatever man your a damn genius!!!!! it worked. my camera has returned from the goneness!!!! i freakin love this site. its just marvelous. im gonna try to remember the last thing i downloaded and see if removing it un-retards my phone.

Thanks

^ what cracks me up ((and a lot of things do)) is how you bounce in and out of here with a problem and then we don't hear from you for such a long time. Don't you love us anymore? LOLZ

heck yes i love you guys. you guys are the homies! ive just been supppppper busy this week. made to flights this week, one to albuquerque and another to oakland. and trying to live it up before i start school.

but hey, you guys would be proud, i have a router now. so now, i can sit on the couch and do my biz, and i pretty much did it all by myself. i only had to call tech support three times.

Thanks

LMAO, tech support huh, cool. Yupper, a router is the only way to go for sure. Glad your doing well, stay in touch and when your ready for some new tricks let us know.

Thanks

Congrats! Only three times huh?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

uhhh....i think my phone unbrokeded itself... all my apps el disappeared.

oh yea by the way...i know what pooh sticks is now! yay!
    Last edited by stinkertinker; 2009-08-18 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hey tinker,
    what did you do? they just couldn't go away sweetie.

no i think they could. i think my iPhone is iEvil and out to kick my ***! i swear i must be iTarded because all these crazynesses keep happening.

the only thing that i remember doing is pluggin my phone into my mac, and then i noticed a couple days later that uh...all the cool stuff went poof!

Thanks

Did you update in iTunes? have you rebooted the phone to see if it would come back?

hmmm, i may have updated my phone. but that would cause it all to erase? does this mean that i am going to have to jailbreak my phone everytime theres an update? if so, imma be really good at it after awhile!

Thanks

Yup, every time you update in iTunes you lose the jailbreak and unlock silly girl. Yup you'll have to re-jailbreak it again. Let the fun begin.

Never, ever accept an update without checking first.
    You are going to have to re-Jailbreak but you now have FW 3.01 - to JB that you need to use the 3.0ipsw you used before.

Normally when an update comes out it takes a day or two befor it can be JB and you should always check first.
    You're lucky you don't need to unlock your phone because updating can break unlocks.

So, have you played Pooh sticks yet?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast