Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Megaupload / Mediafire not working?!

Default Megaupload / Mediafire not working?!
    I'm trying to watch these movies / TV shows on "iTV" (that southpark thing or whatever) and they keep linking me to megaupload and mediafire. Once I click to download it from there, it just stays at the download screen and makes no progress.

WHAT DUZ I DO?!

Help!

Ya know I need somebody

Help!
    Last edited by Beast Mode; 2009-07-22 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

They may have gotten closed down if it's linking to MediaFire/MU, or you're trying to actually download them instead of streaming. Make sure you're pressing the right button and if that doesn't work, you can always try CompactTV which currently has SP and the Simpsons working, but no Family Guy or American Dad.
    Respect your elders.

there's like only one button to press .. and it's the button that shows the name of the movie ... and it's pretty much doing this to every selection I make except the southparks

Thanks

^Yeah, I think that might have something to do with the app itself having a bit of trouble from the respective legal entities representing the shows, if it's anything like CompactTV.
    Respect your elders.