Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Text out of place

Default Text out of place
    Has anyone seen this issue yet? I'm thinking it was after I installed supreme settings 3.0.. but I've uninstalled.. reinstalled to make sure everything was set back to normal and uninstalled again.. I'm really at a loss here.. I've tried searching but nothing is returning.. or I'm typing in the wrong terminology. See how the "ON" is slightly upwards? I think even the time is out of place but I may just be picking at it since I know something's up.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it does look up... weird.

I meant to mention the "OFF" is doing the same if anyone didn't notice it as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I'm wondering if it could also be the UI images from a theme you have installed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

You will need to SSH into phone and reinstall default fonts. I had read in another post that is what someone had to do to fix the same problem.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG2621 For This Useful Post:

rimshak (2009-07-16)

Close enough in the right direction. It was my premature install of FontSwap before it was 3.0 ready, then updated to 3.0 version and things went a little haywire. So I reinstalled font swap and chose the option to restore default fonts and I'm now back on track. Thanks for the heads up! I would have been lost for a while.