Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems Synching Iphone

Exclamation Problems Synching Iphone
    I am having issues syching the iphone 2g 3.0 with my itunes. The funny thing is that i can synch music, ringtones and pictures. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO APPS i press synch and it starts loading but it ends quickly. and in the end none of the apps load to my iphone. So far the apps i have on my iphone come from me dl str8 from my fone. But why is it that i cannot synch the itunes apps?

Quote Originally Posted by r_rebuffo View Post
    I am having issues syching the iphone 2g 3.0 with my itunes. The funny thing is that i can synch music, ringtones and pictures. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO APPS i press synch and it starts loading but it ends quickly. and in the end none of the apps load to my iphone. So far the apps i have on my iphone come from me dl str8 from my fone. But why is it that i cannot synch the itunes apps?
    when you connect to itunes make sure your itunes is authorized and when your iphone is connected in itunes right click your iphone and go to transfer all purchases... it should then back up and then transfer all the purchases on your iphone to the itunes on your computer...

make sure your signed into your account in itunes on your computer aswell

if this helps click thanks!

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"