Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual Voicemail Not Working After Jailbreak

Thanks

Default Visual Voicemail Not Working After Jailbreak
    I don't know if this is the right forum or not. If not, please move to the right one.

I have searched through the site looking for a answer to this issue, but was unsuccessful.

I have a 3GS jail-broken via purplera1n RC2. Everything was working fine before the jailbreak, so I know it shouldn't be an issue with the phone itself. After I jail broke the phone however, my visual voicemail doesn't work. I called AT&T and had them reset my data plan and make sure everything was provisioned right with my account, and everything was fine.

So, Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues, and if you have, any fixes...

Thanks!

I am having this issues, and I don't know of any fixes...

I've got the same problem any ideas on a fix?

Yes I was with AT&T for a half hour on a fix fo this. Go to settings-reset- hen look for "reset network settings". Then it should be fixed. Worked for me. Reply back so I know if this helped you guys

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dellman87 For This Useful Post:

BigJ6696 (2009-08-26)

I tried that and it did allow me to see the voicemail and i could receive them again. But it wouldn't allow me to listen to it using the visual interface. I had to call my number to actually hear the message. But alteast now i know if I got a voicemail.

Thanks...that worked...btw, it is in setting, general, and then reset at the bottom.

i'm having the same problem and tried resetting network settings as well as other things like calling the voicemail multiple times to try to get it to prompt me for the password but nothing has worked. Anyone have any other ideas?

I'm having the same issue. Resetting network settings doesn't do anything. If someone leaves me a voicemail i have to call my number to listen to it. No alerts are sent through my phone into the visual voicemail.
    A fix for this would be great????