Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strange occurance from previous jailbreak

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Strange occurance from previous jailbreak
    When the 3GS came out I was the first in the local AT&T store to pick it up being 6 months into my 3G contract..When I restored my new phone from a saved copy of my 3G...something strange happened.

Tho this was a totally new phone,after the restore was done,I had access to Emoji (and no I didnt purchase them from the appstore,,but I got em from Cydia with my 3G) AND I changed my carrier to Apple using Makeitmine...Well this ported over also..Did iTunes save some things from Cydia on its own and just so happen to install it on this phone and if so...iTunes saving Cydia customizations seems alittle strange doesnt it?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    this happened to me too

I was running an unlocked and jailbroken launch ipod but then bought a 3GS on the official carrier (o2) when I first set up the 3GS the make it mine carrier remained until I did a clean setup - no restore from old iphone.

I also think I still have a left over from SBS settings - I think that is the name of the app - the one where you swipe your finger across the top bar to bring up the toggles - it is a small circle in the top bar which appears where my 'E' or '3G' icon should be.

Anyone else any experiences of this or can confirm the app I am talking about in my ramblings above?