Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS Jailbreak Cydia Keeps Crashing.

Default iPhone 3GS Jailbreak Cydia Keeps Crashing.
    So with purplera1n on my Mac I jailbroke my 3GS, and istalled Cydia via Freeze. I rebooted and Cydia will not load, it does a partial load and crashes right away.

I'm not new to the scene, I've been jailbreaking/unlocking since the first 2G. I've done some digging and nobody seems to be having this problem. I've Restored my phone and tried this twice to no avail.

I have this problem too, and I've tried both purplera1n and redsn0w to no avail. IT seems no particular app will freeze up when I go to "reload springboard" after Cydia install.

Or if I restart the phone after an app install, it stays locked at the Apple logo forever, and sometimes the white cog comes up, but nothing happens. I've tried waiting 2 hours even!

Frustrating because it seems to be working fine for other people, but I've tried DFU restore to factory then jailbreak, recovery mode jailbreak- everything!

yes Cydia freezes up my phone everytime it requires me to "reload springboard" does anybody know why yet? and how can i fix it? thanks

Same here....I don't know that the hell is going on...still digging

I found this....not sure if it will help us. The phone I am working on isn't here with me so I won't be able to report any results until late this afternoon.

[ame]http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=742577[/ame]
    Last edited by Promise517; 2009-07-13 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Found the fix on google search, it's ZodTTD repos fault, there's something wrong with some or their code, it isn't their fault though as it is a known problem with cydia. Here's a link for the fix

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...ix-inside.html