Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issues with BBC iPlayer after JB (possibly MxTube)

Arrow Issues with BBC iPlayer after JB (possibly MxTube)
    Hi, I'm new to jailbreaking (and this forum, so don't hurt me if this is the wrong place to post ) and I've installed a whole bunch of apps over the last few days with zero issues. However, I just went into Safari and tried to view a video from iPlayers's site and instead of letting me stream it like usually (i.e. a play button appears after a few seconds) an external app appears on top of the picture you click to stream. I *think* it's MxTube interfering but I'm not sure. I've tried unistalling MxTube and rebooting but it still appears. Here's a screenshot so you non-UK users (most of you ) know what I'm talking about here:

If I click stream I get the following:

Clicking download doesn't do much either, it ends up downloading a 400 - 700 byte file.

Any ideas?

this is the safari download plugin (it comes with dtunes), if you use sbsettings, download the safari download plugin toggle for sbsettings and turn it off when not needed..
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to t3abags For This Useful Post:

Crana (2009-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by t3abags View Post
    this is the safari download plugin (it comes with dtunes), if you use sbsettings, download the safari download plugin toggle for sbsettings and turn it off when not needed..
    Ah, well I got rid of dTunes but I'll redownload it and grab the plugin too and see what happens. Thanks

EDIT: What's the name of the plug-in?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I found I already had it installed and removing it fixed my issue Thanks. dTunes is useless anyway.
    Last edited by Crana; 2009-07-06 at 12:49 PM.