Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS jailbrake and unlock is here! you can do it today!

Worked fine on Win 7 for me.

I made a folder for the dll.

When stuck in dfu I held both buttons till the phone turned off then connected the cable holding the home button.

Thanks

No problems here, captured Ibec & ibss, then did the jailbreak w/o any issues whatsoever on a pc w/ XP. Shout out to Geo & chronic, whoever helped GEO on this project. We appreciate everything.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Exclamation Help
    can someone please help me with this jailbreak. ive tryed and restored twice now, ive tryed on vista and windows 7 and it locks up at DONE WAIT FOR REBOOT! ,ive tryed everything i can think of, every time i try it fails! no ware has anyone posted back comments on this issue beside close and restart purplera1 and that doesnt work! can someone here help me please?????? my iphone is bricked again and im a wee bit frustrated!

Thanks

Sold my 3G last night for $400, going to go buy the 3GS today...don't really need to unlock it since I'm AT&T "proper", but DEFINITELY want to jailbreak it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default help
    Quote Originally Posted by lodgechad View Post
    can someone please help me with this jailbreak. ive tryed and restored twice now, ive tryed on vista and windows 7 and it locks up at DONE WAIT FOR REBOOT! ,ive tryed everything i can think of, every time i try it fails! no ware has anyone posted back comments on this issue beside close and restart purplera1 and that doesnt work! can someone here help me please?????? my iphone is bricked again and im a wee bit frustrated!

Anyone please????????

Anyone please????????
    Unplug phone
    Hold both buttons till the screen goes blank and quickly plug the cable back in and restart purplera1n.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to geeb For This Useful Post:

lodgechad (2009-07-03)

For some reason CyDelete fixed my mixed icons! I had "Concerts" with a google icon and others with half the wrong icon. I installed CyDelete and everything was back to normal!

Oddly, the appstore, and itunes crash now...

Removing tricker 3G fixed the crashes...
    Last edited by Mitchel; 2009-07-03 at 08:20 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't think tricker worked on 3.0

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default help
    Quote Originally Posted by geeb View Post
    Unplug phone
    Hold both buttons till the screen goes blank and quickly plug the cable back in and restart purplera1n.
    its not working? i had it once then i installed winterboard and has to restore cuz my iphone went back to the apple screen and froze, now im stuck trying to figure out how i got it to work last time, any other suggestions? im gonna keep trying random things anyone els having this issue??? any other suggestions???

without winterboard, i dont see the use in jailbreaking just yet using this method. i would assume that a more finished version will be out shortly
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    without winterboard, i dont see the use in jailbreaking just yet using this method. i would assume that a more finished version will be out shortly
    I see the use. Thanks geohot and the dev team.

Anyone able to get SSH working?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default help
    its not working? i had it once then i installed winterboard and has to restore cuz my iphone went back to the apple screen and froze, now im stuck trying to figure out how i got it to work last time, any other suggestions? im gonna keep trying random things anyone els having this issue??? any other suggestions???
    anyone? i hate to nag but ive tryed 3 different pcs now. i did it once but hell if i can figure out what i did i need some help, stupid winterboard, no one install this unless u wanna restore and be back to were im at

Green Apple
    Thanks
    anyone? i hate to nag but ive tryed 3 different pcs now. i did it once but hell if i can figure out what i did i need some help, stupid winterboard, no one install this unless u wanna restore and be back to were im at
    sorry for all the posts, i got it working and all i did was hold the power button and restart the jailbreak, holding the home and power didnt work for me but that you for the help!!!!

Has anyone tested push notifications to make sure they work. Wasn't there some issues with the 3G jailbreak and push?

ssh worked fine for me with openssh and winscp.

To get a stable network connection I had to remove Ultrasn0w. Took many tries with such an unstable connection.

I'll wait on a more stable unlock.

Autoeng

since this jb doesnt play well with winterboard, does anyone have an idea if itll just required a patch thru cydia, or will it require a rejailbreak thru the new method?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geeb View Post
    ssh worked fine for me with openssh and winscp.
    Same here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast