I was deleting some files off my theme because it was disabling some of my settings options (such as mail, safari, sounds, ipod, contactflow, blah blah blah) and I fixed it. I deleted in my "Bundles" folder the settings-iphone.plist and it brought all of my options back. The only thing that backfired is that now my fetch/push option is gone (the option under carrier I believe). So I tested it out and took my backup file of the same plist and put it back in. The push/fetch option came back but all of my other ones that were missing before are gone again. So it seems to be either I keep my other option or my fetch/push option. Obviously I am not dying to have my fetch/push option available compared to needing the other 7 options that go missing in it's place, but it's just irking the crap out of me because I can't figure out why it is doing that. Anybody know how I can fix this? Even if I disable my theme, the fetch/push option isn't there. It is only there when I apply the theme with the plist active. Thanks in advance, any ideas large or small is greatly appreciated =)