Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com/

Default http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com/
    Just had a chat with a rep on the above site. Dont know if true or not but thought i would share with you all.

Thanks

Steve:
    How can you software unlock a 3gs when it hasnt been jailbroken yet?
    Welcome Steve! Your request has been directed to the Sales Dept. department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
    Call accepted by operator tim. Currently in room: tim, Steve.
    tim:
    hi yes the software + jailbreak is now ready but will take another day or two to get it more user friendly
    Steve:
    before i pay for anything i would need to see proof
    Steve:
    i am sure you understand there is loads of scams out there
    tim:
    i'm not sure what proof we can give online unless you wanted to come us at the birmingham clinic
    Steve:
    all i am interested in is the jailbreak as I am on o2 so dont need the unlock. Are you saying 100% that you have jailbroken an iphone 3gs so that it has cydia etx
    tim:
    yes 100% the jailbreak works on the 3gs steve
    Steve:
    when would the software be ready? and could i only pay for the jailbreak
    tim:
    it should be online tomorrow hopefully, the price is 38.99
    Steve:
    could you send me a picture of an iphone 3gs with the compass app and cydia next to it
    tim:
    no sorry, email [email protected] they might be able to get somethng sent to you
    tim has left the conversation. Currently in room: Steve.

i know this company well ive been with them from the 2g release - they are pretty reliable - i would say its done - i got an email from their head support person this morning telling me its done

Thanks

Yeah if you look at their site, you can choose the iPhone 3GS and purchase the unlock for it....

Just waiting for someone who's willing to be a guinea pig so we can find out if this is true or not

So how about it? Who's got $65 to burn?

Default ...
    Not sure if they are the same company but if it is like

Unlock iPhone 2G, 3G & 3Gs 3.0 - iPhone unlocking Software - iPhone 3.0 Unlock

THIS IS A SCAM! They use free program from the dev team and just repackage. I bought it hoping it would unlock the 3GS but it does not do it at all. No refund either so I had to contact my credit card company.

In fact this is the download site they gave me in the email.

iPhone Unlocking Download

Thanks

Ok, we go at this everytime there's a new firmware....why? Everyone starts posting sites just because they say unlock. But towards the end , it's not happening....So why do people still post these dumb unlock sites....just relax and wait for a jailbreak for the 3G and stop posting leads that don't do anything but frustrate yourselves.

as i said its not a scam i have used them for a while - they are pretty good - good phone support - which is handy if u are a newbie - i assume if they have it devtean will be the same time -if not they are going to make a lot of money - ill post back when it is actualy on there

Thanks

like i said, most likely it wont be there till the dev team releases it first....thats how its always been...and if someone did it b4 them, it was released free as well...so.....yea

If you gotta pay for it....its a scam.

Why? Cause when its available its always been available for free. Why pay someone for something you can get elsewhere for free.