Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backgrounder not working on 3.0 or just me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Backgrounder not working on 3.0 or just me?
    So I can't make Backgrounder work...When I hold down the home button nothing happens (app doesn't close)...Don't have another iPhone to verify...is it just me or is Backgrounder not 3.0 compatible yet?

That is correct. Sadly not all of our beloved mods are completely functional yet...

Backgounder, status notifier works, but the settings icon does not, katras weather sort of works, but status bar weather does not, cydia mostly works, but is a bit wonky, fontswap does not work, winterboard crashes alot, xGPS i am glad to say works well, supreme prefs work, bosstools work though it will no longer be developed for the most part.

Off the top of my head thats about the gist of things. There is a more official list floating around but i dont remember where....

Sadly you are right prozac4312...Backgrounder does not work with 3.0 YET...it crashes all the time...
    Time will tell soon when it will be available.. its a Service we really need.!!

Thanks

hey guys!! backgrounder for 3.0 is out!! it doesnt have the features the original has for now but its working!! hooray!!