Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Couple questions ( just jailbroke 3G 3.0 )

Default Couple questions ( just jailbroke 3G 3.0 )
    Hey, i have a couple of crazy questions... I just jailbroke my iPhone 3g.. on 3.0.. first time I jailbroke it. I've jailbroken my ipod touch and older iPhone about a year ago.. when I wasn't on AT&T.

I'm now on At&t and Im wondering a few things, about a hour after I jail broke I received a voice mail, no call from them, telling me to return the call to discuss my wireless services ?? I called back and was put on a 5 minute wait so I hung up because I didnt have time to waste on them... I dont plan on calling them back.

Was that just a coincidence that happened? To my knowledge there wouldnt be any way for them to tell I jailbroke my iphone ... maybe through activating it through itunes, probably not though?

And other question is, can someone reccomend me some useful applications to get from Cydia and whatever else... I got SBsettings.. any other good applications to reccomend to me?

sorry... this is really long. thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tylerr. View Post
    Was that just a coincidence that happened? To my knowledge there wouldnt be any way for them to tell I jailbroke my iphone ... maybe through activating it through itunes, probably not though?
    First of all, Welcome to MMi
    You're safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerr. View Post
    And other question is, can someone reccomend me some useful applications to get from Cydia and whatever else... I got SBsettings.. any other good applications to reccomend to me?

sorry... this is really long. thanks.
    iFile is a must have. vWallpaper is pretty cool to.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

yeah iFile is brilliant!
    Supreme preferences is good for little tweaks here and there.
    Winterboard for themes and such...