Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: custom 3g 3.0 .ipsw for windows users

Default custom 3g 3.0 .ipsw for windows users
    Since pwnage tool is the only thing out right now and it is only for osx users I thought if someone were to make a custom ipsw for 3g would you be able to restore that being on windows and pretty much have the jailbreaking done for you through the custom ipsw?

another one for 2G, Please! And if possible, one with activation, unlock, and cydia included. Muchas Gracias!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeg112 For This Useful Post:

friscorydah (2009-06-20)

me too!

I'm downloading one right now from demonoid, but i'm not sure if I want to use it cause if its no good i could potentially lose my unlock... so if we can get a confirmed good, JB Unlock here that would be perfect!!
    Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time rich and cash poor. (Little Brother by Cory Doctorow)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eclipticrider For This Useful Post:

mikeg112 (2009-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by eclipticrider View Post
    I'm downloading one right now from demonoid, but i'm not sure if I want to use it cause if its no good i could potentially lose my unlock... so if we can get a confirmed good, JB Unlock here that would be perfect!!
    You da man! And if it works, make sure you post the link

I will try putting it on my friends old iphone, it's touch screen don't work so if it don't work no harm no foul!
    Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time rich and cash poor. (Little Brother by Cory Doctorow)

Default please!
    Hey, can I have a link for a custom 2G iphone ispw??? Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Bro, nowhere in that thread does it have a custom .ispw. Reason why we need it is we're PC users, and can't use the OSX qwkpwn version yet.

We NEED a custom .ispw for iphone 2g! Preferably one that has activation, unlock, and Cydia! It's a feeding frenzy on this thread for one!

If anyone has a link for it, you would be the best!

i second that motion! please build and upload a custom ipsw for the 2g iphone! us windows users are people too!

Thanks

It can't be posted in this thread, sorry.