Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have a big problem please help!!

Default I have a big problem please help!!
    Ok so I updated my 2g iphone from 2.2.1 to 3.0 firmware using itunes 8.2 and it completly restored my iphone to factory settings. So when I tried to go jailbreak and unlock with quickpwn beta 5 I kept getting an error with quickpwn saying quickpwn has encountered an error and must shutdown so it doesnt complete the process. I tried downgrading and it wont let me do it, i keep getting the same problem with quickpwn and on itunes it says i must upgrade to itunes 8.2, I downloaded quickpwn beta 4 and it doesnt work either. I have been going at this since yesterday morning and im going crazy because now I cant use my phone unless someone calls me. I want to just downgrade and go back to 2.2.1 or figure out how to get quickpwn beta 5 to work and unlock and jailbreak my damn phone. Someone please help me out!!! Thanks in advance

Thanks

uhhhh... you can't jailbreak 3.0 yet!
    It hasn't been released.

Default ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe2384 View Post
    Ok so I updated my 2g iphone from 2.2.1 to 3.0 firmware using itunes 8.2 and it completly restored my iphone to factory settings. So when I tried to go jailbreak and unlock with quickpwn beta 5 I kept getting an error with quickpwn saying quickpwn has encountered an error and must shutdown so it doesnt complete the process. I tried downgrading and it wont let me do it, i keep getting the same problem with quickpwn and on itunes it says i must upgrade to itunes 8.2, I downloaded quickpwn beta 4 and it doesnt work either. I have been going at this since yesterday morning and im going crazy because now I cant use my phone unless someone calls me. I want to just downgrade and go back to 2.2.1 or figure out how to get quickpwn beta 5 to work and unlock and jailbreak my damn phone. Someone please help me out!!! Thanks in advance
    You have got to be kidding me!

does anyone know when you will be able to jailbreak the 3.0 firmware

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gabe2384 View Post
    does anyone know when you will be able to jailbreak the 3.0 firmware
    May be today.
    There are about 10 threads on this, you can search around for info you need.