Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need a good advice!?

Default I need a good advice!?

I have a 112 iphone jailbreak and unlocked (thanks to the dev team!) and going to use 113 upgrade from installer and hoping that the youtube and mail will be fixed this time (3rd try!) coz all my back up only works in 113.
    Now the question is could just leave the youtube and mail unfixed if things didn't work out this time and just restore to 114? Is it more stable now than 113?
    My last question is wich one would be more noob friendly and head ache free to use on Fw114? The "Ziphone" or the iPlus2.0?
    so many to read and upkeep to do, Please could anyone shed some light to this matter!? Thanks in advance!

Just use ZiPhone and restore to 1.1.4 then select do it all its that easy and yeh youtube will work and mail.
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bilsta57 For This Useful Post:

Polgas (2008-03-12)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ziphone is really easy to use, just one click of the mouse button, 5 mons later its all hacked.. cant fault it myself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rustynuts For This Useful Post:

Polgas (2008-03-12)

So I could just by pass 113 and restore straight to 114? should I re-virginize my iphone first to 112 and then restore to 114 that way I could get the whole fresh 8gb?would Itunes recognize my iphone this time that way I could get my data back and not set it up as a new phone when I plug it in!?
    Last edited by Polgas; 2008-03-12 at 07:49 PM.